How To Donate
For donation via PayNow, please send your payment to T08SS0070F or scan the QR code above and indicate “Donation” in the Reference window.
To claim tax benefits, kindly take a screenshot of your receipt and email it with your full name and NRIC number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash & Cheque
You can also visit us during office hours to make a cash donation:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Closed on Sun and P.H.
For cheque donations, please make your cheques payable to Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens and mail to:
Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens
156 Serangoon Garden Way
All donations to the Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens will help us continue providing holistic and comprehensive nursing care to our elderly residents.
• Provide all residents with a progressive health care environment managed by a team of compassionate and committed nursing staff.
• Provide assistance to those who are unable to pay for their medical needs and therapies.
• Customize services to the elderly based on their individual needs.
• The Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens has a 350-bed unit catering to elderly residents including those suffering from dementia. We have a psycho-geriatrician on hand to make a proper assessment so that we can customize appropriate treatments for these residents.
• Constantly upgrade our nursing care to keep up-to-date with current developments in healthcare. This ensures that we provide eldercare services that are consistently effective and efficient.
Your generosity will help us:
$50 – Bread for Breakfast for one day.
$75 – 50kg of rice will cater to two meals daily.
$180 – Wheelchair for those residents who can’t pay for one.
$250 – Airbed to relieve pressure ulcers for the bedridden.
$350 – 40kg of fresh fishes for a meal including residents and staff.