How To Donate
For cheque donations, please make your cheques payable to Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens and mail to:
Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens
156 Serangoon Garden Way
You can also visit us during office hours to make a cash donation:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Closed on Sun and P.H.
Any Amount Will Go A Long Way…Your Dollar Matters
All donations to the Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens will help us continue providing holistic and comprehensive nursing care to our elderly residents.
• Provide all residents with a progressive health care environment managed by a team of compassionate and committed nursing staff.
• Provide assistance to those who are unable to pay for their medical needs and therapies.
• Customize services to the elderly based on their individual needs.
• The Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens has a 350-bed unit catering to elderly residents including those suffering from dementia. We have a psycho-geriatrician on hand to make a proper assessment so that we can customize appropriate treatments for these residents.
• Constantly upgrade our nursing care to keep up-to-date with current developments in healthcare. This ensures that we provide eldercare services that are consistently effective and efficient.
Your generosity will help us:
$50 – Bread for Breakfast for one day.
$75 – 50kg of rice will cater to two meals daily.
$180 – Wheelchair for those residents who can’t pay for one.
$250 – Airbed to relieve pressure ulcers for the bedridden.
$350 – 40kg of fresh fishes for a meal including residents and staff.